1. The three cylinder structure of the drying drum increases the contact area between the wet material and the hot air, which reduces the drying time by 48-80% compared with the traditional solution, and the moisture evaporation rate can reach 120-180 kg/m3, and the fuel consumption is reduced by 48-80%. The consumption is 6-8 kg/ton.
2. The drying of the material is not only carried out by the hot air flow, but also carried out by the infrared radiation of the heated metal inside, which improves the heat utilization rate of the whole dryer.
3. The overall size of the dryer is reduced by more than 30% compared to ordinary single-cylinder dryers, thereby reducing external heat loss.
4. The thermal efficiency of the self-insulating dryer is as high as 80% (compared to only 35% for the ordinary rotary dryer), and the thermal efficiency is 45% higher.
5. Due to the compact installation, the floor space is reduced by 50% and the infrastructure cost is reduced by 60%.
6. The temperature of the finished product after drying is about 60-70 degrees, so that it does not need an additional cooler for cooling.
7. The exhaust temperature is low, and the life of the dust filter bag is extended by 2 times.
8. The desired final humidity can be easily adjusted according to user requirements.
The three cylinder drum dryer (three-pass) adopts a embedded structure, which is formed by embedding three concentric cylinders (inner cylinder, middle cylinder, and outer cylinder) of different diameters to form a circular cylinder with circular heat preservation, which improves the drying efficiency. Reduced gas (fuel) consumption. The cylinder is equipped with lifting plates and guide plates of different angles and spacings. These lifting plates and guide plates can ensure that the material to be dried moves in the direction of the cylinder's movement under the action of gravity, and keep the material in the cylinder with a sufficient residence time and adequate clearance. The length of the cylinder is only one third of the single cylinder dryer, thereby greatly reducing the floor space and the building construction area.
The three cylinder drum dryer is mainly used for drying yellow sand, molding sand, slag, small-grained clay, and other small particles that are not afraid of high temperature and dust pollution. The moisture content of the dried material can reach 1-0.5% or less, and it is widely used in the drying of various loose materials in metallurgy, chemical and other departments. The machine has the characteristics of compact structure, high thermal efficiency, low energy consumption and reliable operation.